Friday, 27 November 2009

Earn Extra Cash Renting Out Your Drive or Garage

When I started this blog I said that I would not only be discussing work from home options but also any other means of earning extra cash. This post is about earning extra cash from renting out your drive or garage.
I first heard about this concept whilst watching television one evening and thought it was quite a good idea, so I went online to find out more about it.
I found that there are a few websites that act as the middleman for 'landlord' and 'tenant', and this is good because it takes all the work out for you and they also organise a legal contract to safeguard you. So, if you've got a drive or a garage that you don't use and you don't mind someone else's car, bike or van being parked on it then this might be a good way for you to earn a bit of extra cash each month. You can earn up to £300.00 per month for renting out your unused drive or garage, depending on where you live. I won't drone on and on about it any longer as there is a detailed article on this here.
For anyone who is already renting out their drive/garage please add your comments, good or bad, as it would really help anyone who is thinking of pursuing this option.

No comments:

Post a Comment